The key to Happiness. It’s something we all desire to have and are on a constant search for – sometimes exhausting ourselves in the process. The problem with trying to “find” happiness is that it will never be found outside of us.
In Western Society, most of us have equated happiness to spending large amounts of money and have become addicted to filling our emptiness with material possessions that can only satisfy us in the short term. A similar spell occurs when we use drugs, alcohol and comfort food to cover up the things that we don’t want to feel. And even though we know that the spell will wear off, we repeat it, hurting not only ourselves but others in the process.
Until we recognize that our depression, sadness and other self-defeating emotions (lower vibrations) are not being caused by external factors, we won’t be able to see our way out of them. We have to look inside ourselves and discover the source of our unhappiness, and more importantly, we need to let go and forgive others and ourselves so that we can access our happier, higher emotions.
We need to be aware that our feelings of joy, happiness and love exist in the same place, and that we can tune into them at any time! All it takes is a change in our thoughts. Whether it’s in the form of forgiveness, or a simple decision in wanting to feel and do better in life; a thought in the right direction can make all the difference in how we carry ourselves.
By changing our thought process we will be able to get ourselves out of that hole that we have been “stuck” in, regardless of the time we’ve been down in it.
Below you will find several ways to help you feel better about yourself and better about your life – which are one in the same. There is only one “secret” to achieving the life you desire; whether it’s health, happiness, or abundance in anything you can dream of, and that’s You! So what are you waiting for? Why not be the amazing person you were born to be?
1. Positive Affirmations. Many of us are not aware of the thoughts that go through our mind on a daily basis. When you pay attention, ask yourself: are they mostly negative or positive? A positive thought first thing in the morning can change your whole day.
2. Emotional Freedom Technique. A relatively new technique where tapping on specific areas of the body (the same ones used in acupressure) is used in conjunction with positive affirmations, all to help you over-come the problems you experience in life. Many celebrities, including Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay, Madonna and others have all said that it has helped them at one point or another in their lives.
3. Angel Therapy. Having trouble in life? Open up communication lines with your Angels. They are always there and always ready to help you with any problem you may have – you don’t need to do anything special, or acquire certain skills, all you need to do is ask.
4. Reiki Healing. A japanese stress reduction technique, Reiki goes to the source of our problems and begins to heal us at our deepest being. Depression, anxiety, infertility, physical pain and many other problems have been reported to be healed during Reiki sessions by many people through-out different parts of the world.
5. 10 Keys to Happiness. Deepak Chopra’s 10 keys to happiness are words of wisdom that have been spoken by many spiritualists through-out the centuries. From Laozi in his Tao Te Ching, Eckart Tolle to the Dalai Lama, these people will tell you all one thing: True happiness can only come from one place. You.
10 Affirmations for happiness:
1. I Love myself.
2. I notice the endless possibilities that life brings to me each day.
3. I am now clearing my negative beliefs.
4. I forgive those who have hurt me in the past.
5. I forgive myself.
6. Today I will work on improving my abilities rather than my disabilities.
7. I am moving away from self-defeating habits.
8. I give myself the care and attention that I need.
9. I have the power and freedom to create the life I desire.
10. I give up all my self defeating self-talk and struggles.
Like this post? Please don’t forget to “like”, tweet, comment and subscribe to help us grow and reach more people!